Voyages Encore Travel Inc.
Brand and Social Media Specialist
We are looking for a passionate Brand and Social Media Specialist that will be part of the team that is going to make history in the Canadian Travel Industry.
WHO WE ARE
Encore Travel is Canada’s Corporate Travel Expert. We are a service business that takes care of Canada’s largest corporations’ global travel needs.
We build technology to simplify and enhance traveler experience, we take care of travelers throughout every step of their business trip, our automation manages, applies and monitors corporate policy and we take charge of cost reduction through relevant procurement and behavioral analytics that guide intelligent strategic actions that deliver results. With more than 30 years of experience our vendor relationships, systems, automation, tools and trained and engaged workforce is the complete travel department for Canada's largest corporations.
Our focus is people – employees, customers, partners, are at the core of what we do and why we wake up every morning. We are proudly Canadian and the only Canadian owned and exclusively corporate focused Travel Management Company. We serve Canadians by Canadians.
Our business success is intrinsically linked to a happy and successful workforce.
The Brand & Social Media Specialist will be responsible for our brand image across all channels, and plays a strategic role in the positioning of the company in the industry. The person in this role is in charge of delivering an important part of the Marketing Plan, from the branding strategy definition, including content and social media, all the way to the execution, tracking of performance and on-going optimization of our efforts in that field.
Branding Related Responsibilities (30%)
The Brand & Social Media Specialist is in charge of managing and maintaining our brand presence across all channels (digital and traditional), ensuring that we display a consistent brand personality throughout all of our marketing initiatives.
- Brand book creation and ownership
- On-going audit the company for failure to display the approved branding
- Managing the Marketing Template library (internal)
- Approving all branding related questions from all departments
Social Media & Content Responsibilities (70%)
The Brand & Social Media Specialist is also in charge of defining our content strategy and optimizing it across all channels (digital and traditional), internally and externally.
- Strategy and execution for third party content usage on social media
- Strategy and execution of content topics/tone to post to our blog
- Strategy and execution of email content
- Create weekly social media calendars that include third-party content and original content from our blog, in order to create engagement on our different social media platforms
- Ensure that all our digital content is optimized for search engines per best practices
- Monitor our monthly performance on all social media platforms, identify optimization opportunities and present recommendations to Marketing Director
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCY PROFILE
University degree in Marketing or Communications
Minimum 3 years in a Marketing Role
- Soft skills:
- Team player and positive attitude
- Innovative and adaptable
- Strategic thinker
- Good communicator
- Solution oriented individual
- Hard skills:
- Google Analytic certified (SEO)
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and autonomous
- Strong knowledge of corporate brand building
- Knowledge of social media, and related technologies and channels
- Adobe Suite functional knowledge
- Fluently bilingual in written French and English
- Striving for Excellence
Salary based on experience.
In addition to a base salary you will also receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Group RRSP
- Groupe insurance plan
- Subsidized training & development
- Flexible work schedules
- Company social events & annual retreat
- Complimentary coffee and fruits
- Casual dress
- Terrific Christmas parties!
- Great opportunity for career advancement in an aggressively growing organization.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein
- Digital Marketing : 3 ans
Formation(s) exigée(s) :
- Baccalauréat universitaire
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Voyages Encore Travel Inc.
Saint-laurent, QC, CA
|Posted:||Mar 14, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|