Digital Marketing Creative
Hempster inspires wellness through healthy cannabis choices. We aim to reach modern, health-conscious women with our cannabis 101 stories, health features, profiles and travel pieces.
We are seeking a talented and motivated digital media professional with creative abilities for full-time employment at Hempster. This position will be a foundational role in our small but growing start-up.
The digital marketing creative (DMC) will be responsible for managing all aspects of SEO, Google Analytics, social media and newsletter strategy and execution. In addition, the DMC will be tasked with creating visual content using Adobe Suite and other tools as necessary. Working closely with the content director, the digital marketing creative will grow our website, social media and newsletter audiences.
Hempster is a passionate start-up environment and we want to share our days with smart, motivated people who dream big and execute.
You will be:
- Setting SEO strategy and goals, monitoring and assessing growth
- Advising the editorial team on SEO, keyword and social media best practices
- Creating compelling social media posts and engaging with our social media communities
- Designing, posting and distributing branded posts, infographics and memes
- Managing influencer outreach and nurturing strategic partnerships
- Working closely with the editorial team to discover story and partnership opportunities
- Creating a social media calendar that is integrated with editorial plans
- Monitoring trends and best practices in the social media and cannabis markets, and educating the Hempster team
- Growing our email newsletter list
- Developing, managing and monitoring the SEO, SM and SEM budget
- A tech-savvy communicator with a proven track record of SEO and social media wins
- A strong visual storyteller with an eye for design
- Proficient in Google Analytics and AdWords, MailChimp, Moz Pro or SEMrush, HootSuite, Facebook, Instagram, Adobe Suite, WordPress
- A graduate of a relevant degree or certificate program, such as digital media marketing, social media, communications, etc
- Interested in cannabis culture and trends
- A highly motivated and independent self-starter with great team spirit
Interested in joining our team? Please send your CV and a brief statement of interest.
We are an equal opportunity employer and can accommodate your needs as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Toronto, ON (Required)
- English (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 14, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)