Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Marketing Specialist will participate in the strategy and execution of various marketing initiatives for Elmwood Spa and Bangkok Garden, with a focus on email marketing, web, promotions and media planning. The Marketing Specialist works closely with Elmwood Spa and Bangkok Garden’s Food & Beverage Manageres, Spa Services and IT departments across a broad range of marketing activities.
- The Marketing Specialist will use their entrepreneurial spirit to identify opportunities to promote and grow Elmwood Spa; and coordinate the planning and execution of various initiatives.
- Create post campaign analysis and reports, and provide key insights and recommendations.
- Manage email campaigns, optimize performance, report on metrics, and develop strategies to drive traffic and grow email subscribers.
- Project Management, from creative brief, to execution and post-campaign analysis, in collaboration with multiple departments and outside freelancers.
- Participate in the development and execution of annual promotional calendars, including ongoing reporting, analysis, and recommendations for improvements.
- Manage updates to company websites using WordPress, ensuring that all content is current, accurate, and functioning; identify opportunities to continuously improve the user experience.
- Draft internal communications relating to promotions and marketing initiatives.
- Manage and execute integrated media campaigns across print, digital, outdoor, and radio.
- Collaborate with Social Media & Marketing Coordinator to improve performance across social media platforms and ensure social integration with marketing campaigns and websites.
- Work closely with third party agency to ensure SEO/SEM efforts are driving leads and conversions.
- Manage our Loyalty Program and grow memberships through targeted communications and promotion.
- 3-5 years marketing experience, including email marketing; knowledge of Mailchimp an asset
- Knowledge of SEM and Google Analytics
- University degree or college diploma in business or marketing
- Understands CASL requirements
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word; use of design software an asset.
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented and results-driven
- Resourceful with an ability to learn independently
- Problem Solver
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills
- An effective communicator with strong presentation skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours and accommodate last-minute requests
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Brydson Group Ltd. - Elmwood Spa & Bangkok Garden
557 Church Street
Toronto, ON, CA
|Tags:||Digital Marketing, Online Marketing, Email Marketing, Web Marketing, marketing strategy|
|Posted:||Mar 19, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|