Motion Graphics Designer – (Freelance / In Studio)
Corus' Creative Agency has an exciting opportunity for a Freelance Motion Graphics Designer at our Toronto office. Reporting to the Design Art Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of motion graphics packages in support of Corus’s many brands.
- Conceptualize and develop motion graphics packages for Corus networks.
- Create detailed storyboards and animations based off of creative brief / direction given.
- Collaborate with other team members on design, promotions and production.
- Collecting research materials on branding, animation, design trends and pop culture.
- Understand brand standards and apply them to projects.
- Maintenance and management of project files and all its resources. Quality control, proofreading and double-checking work before release
What We Need from You:
- Degree in animation, design, or equivalent work experience.
- Must be proficient in After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Minimum two years’ experience in motion design, animation, print, web and/or new media.
- Knowledge of On Air and Off-Air Promotion work process and flow.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management.
- Self-motivated team player who is willing to work extended hours as needed.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume, demo reel and cover letter to corus.design.resumes(at)corusent.com
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
25 Dockside Drive
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Mar 27, 2018|