ICON is a full-service organization with an 100,000 square foot state-of-the-art production facility unmatched in terms of technology, production capabilities, and product diversity, serviced by the most experienced and knowledgeable team of display graphics, digital signage and print professionals in the business. ICON’s reputation for reliability, quality workmanship, professionalism, and customer service is well earned and reflected by the trust and loyalty of clients we serve. As a multi-faceted visual communications media company, we serve our clients’ needs of transforming spaces in retail, out-of-home advertising, corporate/event marketing, hospitality, and consumer packaged goods (CPG) industries. Our company name represents strength and innovation, both of which are necessary for growth and success within our respective industries. Within ICON we have four divisions – ICON Media, ICON Visual, ICON Print, and ICON Motion. These divisions support the commitment we give to our clients to continue being leaders in All Things Visual.
We are looking for a talented Production Coordinator to join our high performing team of content specialists at ICON Motion. We’re a full-service production company that specializes in creating video content for some of North America’s leading brands.
This is more than a job – this is a start to a new career that comes with a family of creatives.
Our Production Coordinator will be a well-rounded creative who will assist in the ideation, budget management, and execution of live action, 360, 2D, and event activations and 3D animation projects. The ideal candidate has experience in taking projects from ideation to execution seamlessly.
The Production Coordinator works with our creative and technical teams on a project from initial concept all the way to delivery:
• Create discovery documents, budgets, work back schedules, scripts, storyboards, production packages, and other necessary organizational forms for clients
• Work with producers, creative teams, and clients to conceptualize content
• Liaise with other collaborators and clients on projects
• Perform end-to-end project management tasks
• Participate in team meetings, project reviews, and brainstorming sessions
• Perform occasional story editing when needed
• Perform occasional on-set roles when needed
• Participate in company infrastructure development
• Participate in internal branding and creative projects
• Manage client communications
• Coordinate post-production, as well as event coordination and support
Skills and Experience
We’re not the type of company that cares about where you went to school or how many degrees you have. We like to focus more on your proven track record, what your peers say about you, and what you’ve done to help people or companies succeed in the past.
• Proficient in the Adobe CC Suite
• Experience in project management
• College or university degree would be an asset but not required
• Has incredible visual and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience in both small and large-scale post projects
• Great team player
What We’re Offering
To us, success isn’t all about the money. Success has to do with learning new skills, working on amazing projects that matter and having a great work life as well as home life.
• A competitive salary
• A great benefits package
• A good work/life balance
• A focus on continuing education
• An excellent home for your craft
What to Expect
• An awesome team of creative colleagues
• Ping Pong
• Some really creative projects
• Flexible work hours
• Skill Sharing
• Occasional evening and weekend hours
• Overtime when required
• Some travel may be required
Personality fit is important to us, as it should be to you. Here’s who we are, so you can decide if you’ll be a great fit.
• Business Minded
• Cautiously Optimistic
• Relentlessly Ambitious
• Fiercely Entrepreneurial
• Talented Artists
• Young at Heart
• Really, Really Nice
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. ICON Motion is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
ICON Motion is a supporter of AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act). Accommodation will be provided to all applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process. Please include a summary of the accommodation required in your application email.
|Category:||Film / Video|
49 Fraser Avenue, Lower Level
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Apr 02, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)