The Synergy Effect
Fall River, NS
Graphic Designer/ Web Designer
The Synergy Effect is the fast-growth online arm of Synergy CHC and is all about building brands quickly using cutting edge marketing in the online space , particularly through social media. At the forefront of the digital marketing industry, The Synergy Effect works with the buzziest products on social (Flat Tummy Co, Sneaky Vaunt & The Queen Pegasus) , and some of the most influential people and biggest celebrities in the world.
We’re seeking a Graphic Designer/ Web Designer who is looking for a career opportunity to have a significant impact on The Synergy Effect and our brands in a flexible, fun and innovative environment.
As a Graphic Designer/ Web Designer, you will be responsible for :
- Collaborating with marketing team to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Contributing new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for cutting-edge design.
- Scoping and creating templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in posting on social media, blog, email, and other channels.
- Developing and implementing front-end web code and design standards for writing clean, semantic code.
- Collaborating with marketing team, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders.
- Proactively scoping and presenting new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
Qualities and experience we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience graphic/ web design
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Passionate drive to get-it-done and an understanding of our fun, relatable, social brands.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors, key algorithms, SEO analysis, and hands-on optimization.
- Experience with e-commerce or content management systems and basic coding literacy HTML, CSS and pixels/tracking codes.
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date with the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community.
- Experience with Shopify, Wordpress, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Adobe Creative Suite
- Skills in HTML5 ad design, as well as Facebook and Instagram ad design
- Basic Video storyboarding and editing experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Web Design: 1 year (Required)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
The Synergy Effect
Fall River, NS, CA
|Posted:||Apr 05, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)