Magnum Nutraceuticals Inc
Jr Graphic Designer
The Digital Graphic Designer is responsible for crafting the visual representation of the Magnum Nutraceuticals brand across all digital channels. They are an important part of Magnum’s existing Creative team and contribute to Magnum’s digital presence.
The ideal candidate is a growing professional with an eye for creative innovation, a hunger to craft their techniques and a desire to learn more every day. This is the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate looking to break into the world of graphic design.
The daily responsibilities of this position include:
- Designing graphic elements for the Magnum website
- Working with the Marketing team to prepare captivating social media campaigns
- Imagining new digital newsletters to generate web sales
- Using a creative mind to contribute to brainstorm sessions
- Working closely with the Graphic Design Manager to ensure brand consistency across all channels
The required skills for this position include:
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (Creative Cloud)
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A creative mind with the ability to think outside the box
- Productivity and punctuality
- A professional and positive attitude
Magnum is a leader in the sports nutrition industry. The company was founded in 2005 with one goal – to make the world’s best supplements. We search the globe for the highest quality raw materials and make every decision with integrity. Magnum supplements are currently available in over 50 countries and are supported by over 100 athletic superstars across North America.
The Magnum team is full of hard-working, energetic and dedicated individuals working towards the same company goal. The exceptional qualities of our team members do not go unnoticed. We recognize greatness and offer a variety of rewards such as educational opportunities, position advancement, and competitive compensation.
Magnum’s company culture reflects a “Beautiful State Environment”. We check all negativity at the door and work every day to empower ourselves and others to live their most fulfilled life. We love what we do and we love to have fun doing it.
We’re looking for like-minded, fun-loving and positive people to join our team. If you share these values, now is your opportunity to join the Magnum family!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26,000.00 to $36,000.00 /year
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Magnum Nutraceuticals Inc
Surrey, BC, CA
|Posted:||Apr 05, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|