The Application Deadline for this job posting is coming soon. Apply by Apr 27, 2018!
Accessible Media Inc.
North York, ON
Do you want to make a difference every day? Are you passionate about short form storytelling and believe that collaboration enhances creativity? Do you want to work hard and have fun? Then AMI is the place for you.
Who we are:
Accessible Media Inc. (AMI)’s mission is to entertain, inform and empower Canadians who are blind or partially sighted. Operating three broadcast services, AMI-tv and AMI-audio in English and AMI-télé in French, AMI’s vision is to establish and support a voice for Canadians with disabilities, representing their interests, concerns and values through accessible media, reflection and portrayal.
We are currently recruiting for a Promo Producer based in Toronto, our head office. The individual will accomplish the production of promo’s, features and interstitials on AMI’s media platforms.
- Plan and initiate the production of assigned promo’s, show elements and station branding by creating animated and interactive designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts for television promotions
- Produce promos by planning and scheduling the logistical requirements of the production; includes selecting the crew; arranging interviews and clearances, including accreditation; travel and accommodation
- Ensure that the delivery of AMI’s and promo production requirements are met by, writing, directing and editing all material, using the best and most effective production techniques
- Retain high creative and production standards, by pitching ideas for production improvement and change requests, using scripts, treatments, storyboards and other related material
- Maintain continuity amongst team members, by documenting and communicating actions, program irregularities, project plans and updates
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Diploma in Broadcast/ Media or related program at Post Secondary Institution or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years promo production in a television or interactive media application
- Strong knowledge and application of After Effects
- Knowledge of media production techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform via visual and interactive media.
- Knowledge of software, design techniques, tools, and principles, involved in the production of animated video images. (Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Media Encoder, Microsoft Office.)
- Strong written communication, grammatical skills, attention to details
- Research skills utilizing web-based resources
- Strong interpersonal skills and good problem-solving skills, organizational and time management skills
- Thrives in a fast paced and changing environment
- Bilingualism (English & French) is an asset
Applicants should email their resume, covering letter and a link to recent work samples.
Accessible Media Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation for the recruitment or interview process, please let us know.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Accessible Media Inc.
1090 Don Mills Street - Suite 200
North York, ON, CA
|Posted:||Apr 06, 2018|
|Closing:||Apr 27, 2018|