Molson Coors Brewing Company
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials – referencing brand guidelines, supplied brief, stimulus. Then interprets that information with creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense.
- Adapt hero creative and reference guidelines to produce extension elements for intended programs on appropriate templates.
- Balance design with production boundaries to deliver and communicate the requested message in various output formats.
- Creatively leads discussions and design rationale with stakeholders and colleagues on how to influence end consumer purchase intent through concept strategy.
- Follows defined procedures ensuring all appropriate approvals are provided before release of final production files to appropriate output supplier.
- You have a post-Secondary degree or diploma in Graphic Design or Graphic Arts
- You have 5-10 years of graphic design experience
- You are self-directed, motivated, and your time management skills are above premium.
- You have graphic design skills, layout skills, customer focus, attention to detail, production skills, deadline-oriented, desktop publishing tools, acute vision, handles rejection
- You can work well independently and within a team environment for larger projects.
- If you have experience as a team lead and knowledge of 3D rendering programs is a plus.
- You maintain technical knowledge by attending design and print workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies
- You demonstrate Molson Coors’ Success Factors: Lead Change, Challenge the Expected, Build Team, Build Relationships, Deliver Results, Delight Consumers and Customers, and Lead People
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We’re one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors Canada are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee’s ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Molson Coors Brewing Company
Etobicoke, ON, CA
|Posted:||Apr 16, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)