Basketball World Toronto
Basketball World Toronto is Toronto’s most exciting and professional grassroots basketball organization that plans, develops and manages high-quality year-round basketball programs including leagues, camps, and tournaments for men, women, and youth.
JOB TITLE – MARKETING COORDINATOR
POSITION – We require a youthful, dynamic, basketball (sports) minded marketing expert to help with the marketing, advertisement, promotions, and development of all of BWT’s basketball programs. Reporting to the Director and/or the Program Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Develop key marketing plans, strategies, tools and cultivate relationships
- Plan, lead and develop the marketing team including managing interns, other office staff, game site and marketing teams
- Lead the current marketing and promotion initiatives and work to enhance their effectiveness
- Identify areas to target growth, program participation, and development by searching for opportunities across corporate and community organizations
- Manage all marketing and communication campaigns to participants and key fundraising partners
- Develop and oversee all social media channels and strategies
- Maintaining constant communication with customers, partners and help track participation involvement and partner return on investment.
- Prepare weekly and monthly summaries of marketing communications and initiatives for the Director.
- Keep up to date on marketing trends and innovative tools within the industry.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
- Previous marketing experience within the direct to customer sports market is required.
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to develop and secure partnerships with local business and organizations.
- Knowledge and passion for marketing at the grassroots sports community level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, working within the corporate and public realm.
- Positive, enthusiastic and committed to getting the job done
- Ability to manage a varied workload, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Reliable, punctual, hard work and motivated self-starter who likes to build things from scratch.
- Highly proficient in G-Suite, Mailchimp, Adobe Suite, Evernote and Task Management Apps and systems as well as the ability to learn quickly.
- Knowledge and interest in the game of basketball, the basketball industry in the city, or the NBA, or NCAA Basketball or CIS basketball are assets.
- Your commitment would involve working 10am - 5pm with some weekend / weeknight work on the days of the programs/external events as required to market our programs.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $17.50 to $20.00 /hour
- Marketing: 5 years
- Toronto, ON
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Basketball World Toronto
York, ON, CA
|Posted:||Apr 16, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)