The Application Deadline for this job posting is coming soon. Apply by Jun 01, 2018!
NOW HIRING: React Developer
ZoomerMedia Limited is a publicly traded multimedia company devoted exclusively to the needs and interests of Canada’s 14.5 million 45-plus demographic. The Digital department develops, manages and maintains digital products associated with ZoomerMedia’s various platforms including four television stations, two radio stations, a national magazine, a prominent conference and more.
Reporting to the Manager of DevOps and Development, the React Developer plays an integral role in a small dev team that is focused on building cutting edge sites, apps, and customer experiences, both for end-users around the world, and for our slate of internal brands and content stakeholders.
- Architecting, coding, and refactoring – from concept to iteration
- Troubleshooting issues quickly
- Staying up to date on current and emerging technologies and trends
- High level of proficiency and experience with React 16, React Router, Redux, Jest, WebPack
- Strong attention to detail and be a stickler for QA testing: cross-browser testing, user experience testing
- Architecting, coding, and refactoring – from concept to iteration – websites and applications
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced, ever-changing agile environment
- At least 5 years of programming experience, with at least 2 years experience with React and Redux
- Working with third party APIs and libraries
- Familiarity with agile methodologies, as well as using team productivity and version control tools, especially git
How to Get This Job — include the following in your application
Your resume with pertinent experience
Links to the last three sites or apps you worked on, and a description of your role
Links to public repos or projects you've worked on
Please forward the above by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
64 Jefferson Ave
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||May 10, 2018|
|Closing:||Jun 01, 2018|