Bell Media, CTV, TSN and Discovery
Director TV Operations
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Media is Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media, including CTV — Canada's #1 television network, and the country's most-watched specialty channels. It is a critical component of Bell’s commitment to leverage strategic investments in broadband networks to offer Canadians the best available content on any of the four screens they choose: television, smartphone, tablet and computer.
Are you a seasoned leader with a passion for Media?
Are you a natural people leader who inspires innovation and creativity?
Imagine having the opportunity to support Bell Media’s overall strategy in its network infrastructure that is key in delivering world-class content to Canadians across 30+ specialty and conventional channels including CTV, Discovery and TSN to name a few.
Our Network team supporting Bell Media Studios North, facilitates all aspects of broadcast including news & entertainment, content creation, channel integration and distribution to our partners & viewers. This is your chance to join our dynamic team working on some of the largest and most well-known entertainment brands in the country.
As the Director, TV Operations, part of the Network team supporting Bell Media, you will play a critical role in delighting customers with new and engaging content every day.
You will lead a dynamic team of 300 people responsible for all aspects of pre/post production, studio production, on-air services, master control and distribution.
Essentially you’ll be working on projects that really matter.
Lead the people, process and technology transformation needed to push forward and operate a world class 24/7 broadcast facility:
- On-Air Services & Support
- Master Controls
- Live Studio Production
- Pre/Post Production
Drive a critical thinking mindset within the organization to ensure the execution of superior productions for our partners and video viewing experiences for our customers:
- On-Air Availability
- Quality of delivery
- Partner and collaborate with our Bell Media and Network teams to ensure the best possible production experience while curbing costs through exploiting new technologies
- Accelerate integration of big data insights and machine learning specifically in areas of on-air availability and accessibility (captioning), and master control to improve quality of experience and increase automation to improve service resiliency.
- Exemplary broadcast knowledge of CRTC regulatory commitments and broadcast practices. Demonstrate the ability to define viewer concerns and assist Bell Media regulatory in preparing viewer responses.
- Creative & Tech savvy - preferably with a Production & Operations background
- Transformation leader – highly effective in the ability to mobilize teams and execute on critical initiatives needed to transform our business
- Great coach - experience in leading and coaching people and teams to improve performance, creating enthusiasm for the work we do
- Critical thinker - demonstrated ability to tackle complex problems effectively,
- Great communicator - ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Avid learner – continuous learner of all things technical and process
- Passionate – ability to energize and motivate those around them to deliver on our strategic priorities
We are looking for exceptional talent to join us in our quest to push our TV operations and production forward. Apply today!
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 06/15/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
#LI-CL1 #FEATURE TC:BM TC:ITN
#Broadcast #NetworkInfrastructure #Media #StudioProduction #Toronto
Bell Media, CTV, TSN and Discovery
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 07, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)