Social Media Specialist
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
Being the voice - Capturing the voice and tone of CIBC and Simplii Financial in the social media space
Solution-oriented - Collaborating with business partners to find solutions for clients in a fast and efficient manner
Quality - Providing accurate and up to date information on products and services offered by CIBC and Simplii Financial while upholding excellent spelling, punctuation, and grammar
Innovative teamwork - Working within your functional team to think outside of the box to achieve common goals
Who You Are
Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- Thrive - Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect - Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop - Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper - Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- Department operating schedule: 7 days a week, must be flexible to work evenings, weekends, and stat holidays.
- All applicants will be required to complete a writing skills assessment during the interview stage
- Location: E-client operates out of 750 Lawrence Ave West.
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 11, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)