At iNTERFACEWARE, we envision a healthcare ecosystem where the right information is always available to the right people at the right time. We make healthcare integration easy for providers and software vendors with our end-to-end solution offerings. Our software and our services enable the exchange of data - with any system, application, or device - at a speed that improves access to critical patient, administrative, and financial information.
If you are a new-graduate who is interested in jumpstarting your career in Marketing at a growing company, this is the opportunity to consider. As our new Marketing Associate, you will play a critical role in the creation and implementation of our marketing, brand, research and communication initiatives.
Who you are
You are a recent graduate looking for your first role and you want to channel your co-op or summer work experience on the first step to building a career in Marketing. You want to join a company where you will be exposed to all aspects of B2B marketing from brand awareness to digital marketing and content; from trade shows and market research to cross-team collaboration and sales support.
What’s in it for you?
- Immediate professional development. This is an entry-level role and as such we will give you all of the training and support you need to start your career and your day-to-day work here on the right foot. You will have access to further professional development opportunities allowing you to grow with us as we grow.
- A small company that makes a big difference. This is a solution that ultimately improves how individuals experience timely, personalized healthcare through the exchange of that data. As an established company, our process, our people, and our offering set everyone here up for success.
Here’s what you bring:
- Education. You have a degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration.
- Passion and the desire to learn. You have an interest in the healthcare technology field. You can quickly grasp complex concepts and learn new technologies. You are passionate about learning as much as you can and developing skills across all forms of marketing, digital, brand awareness and content development.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills. You have the ability to work across teams, communicating with people at any level. You can gain the trust of team members and you value everyone you work with.
- Motivation and drive. You love the idea of coming into the office to work closely with your team. You take and apply constructive feedback and seek guidance. You are a proactive thinker who can come up with innovative solutions quickly. You can quickly process new, complex information and ask the right questions. You are eager to research and apply your findings.
Why join us?
We are an independently owned, operated, and funded company on a mission to deliver the fastest means to transfer data between systems to enable greater access to critical information for healthcare organizations around the world. It’s meaningful and it’s a mission we are all proud to be a part of. A mission guided by our values:
- We create a culture based on respect for people and their contributions. We hire people who share our values and whose professional goals align with our mission. It’s a place where we’ve traded in the ping pong table for regular work hours so you can achieve a high work-life balance. A company, where BBQs, holiday parties, and bake sales bring people together for fun.
- We build trust through transparency and authenticity. From quarterly town-halls to a CEO who spends more time walking the floor and interacting with the teams than he does in his office.
- We drive continuous quality and efficiency improvements through innovation. Our core technology was built using cutting-edge tech and we haven’t looked back since. We are quick to adopt new technology that genuinely helps the business and keeps us all growing our skills.
- We create long-term value-driven partnerships with our customers. We believe in building long term relationships of value with our customers. We want to understand what our customers are trying to achieve and help them find a solution that works.
- We hold ourselves accountable for delivering results. Every person here is set up for success and supported along their path. Not only do you know what’s needed from you; you know how to get there and how it directly contributes to our mission. And, you are excited to do it.
- We are passionate about solving problems with technology. We continue to evolve how we work with our clients, partners, vendors, and how we use the knowledge we’ve acquired to solve problems.
Interested in applying but worried you don’t have it all? At iNTERFACEWARE, we know not everyone gains their experience following a traditional path. If you share our values, want to make a difference in healthcare technology solutions, and meet 75% of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Express your interest here or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn to learn more about us.
iNTERFACEWARE welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 11, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)