Delta Growth Inc
Intermediate Paid Advertising Specialist
Delta Growth is a digital marketing agency with services geared towards revenue growth and profitability:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Paid Advertising (Search & Social)
- Email & Marketing Automation
- Conversion Rate Optimization
We work with aggressive startups, mid-size companies and enterprises such as Maple Online Doctors, CARPROOF, Sprout at Work, Hacker You, swadl, Resolver and others. We are looking for a candidate that reflects our core values of transparency, flexibility, and achievement.
Check us out at https://dg.agency/ or https://www.linkedin.com/company/delta-growth/.
This is a full-time position with a 6 hour work day and three days work from home. Our office is in the fancy new StartWell location at King West (786 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1N6).
We're looking for an Intermediate Paid Advertising Specialist. The majority of the spend we manage is on AdWords (Search, Remarketing, YouTube), followed closely by Facebook (Saved Audiences, Remarketing, Instagram), but we also manage spend within LinkedIn Ads, Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
We're looking for a candidate that is amazing at some mix of AdWords and Facebook Ads and who is excited to learn about other mobile, social and even marketplace marketing channels (like Kijiji). You'll be working with digital marketing strategists and a senior paid advertising specialist. You will not be slammed with dozens of accounts to manage--we're pretty good at project and expectations management.
It would be a bonus if you had client management experience or some development background.
- Audience Strategy & Targeting
- Campaign Funnel Strategy & Execution
- Campaign & Bid Management
- Campaign & Budget Distribution Strategy
- Analytics & Reporting
- Tracking Guidance (pixels, troubleshooting)
- Ad Copy Creation
- Landing Page Project Management (Unbounce, assisted by a designer)
- College, bachelor or higher degree.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the industry.
- Experience managing at least $50,000 in monthly ad spend.
- Experience managing accounts w/ minimal supervision.
- Experience evaluating profitability (to client) of accounts.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply:
Apply through Indeed with, at the minimum, a link to your up to date LinkedIn profile. We'll get back to all applicants one way or the other. We hope you find an amazing job whether it's with us or not!
- TRANSPARENCY: We make it easy to hold us accountable. How? We give every client access to our project management system. We provide all clients with an always up-to-date Enterprise-class reporting dashboard for every channel we work on. It's our job to help you hold us accountable.
- FLEXIBILITY: We believe that saying "No" to clients is wrong. We believe in asking, "How?" We will build the project or ongoing relationship that is right for you at the time. Our teams and contracts will shift direction, grow and shrink without hassle. We'll flex into the right strategy no matter the channel.
- ACHIEVEMENT: We endeavour to always be the smartest, highest achieving team in Canada in the fields of Search Engine Optimization, Paid Advertising, Email & Marketing Automation, and Conversion Rate Optimization. We will prove it over and over again.
Ask us what we've achieved lately.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Digital Marketing: 2 years
- Bachelor's Degree
- Toronto, ON
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Delta Growth Inc
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 11, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|