Medcan Health Management Inc
Established 30 years ago, Medcan is a global leader in assessing clients' overall well-being and inspiring them to live well. Medcan has a comprehensive range of diagnostic assessments, which, in combination with innovative programs tailored to specific needs, are designed to successfully reach improved health outcomes. Over 65 physicians and specialists, alongside a broad roster of complementary health care disciplines, provide health and lifestyle management services on site and by video consult for individuals, families and organizations. Our team of 500 staff see clients physically and virtually from our downtown Toronto location.
The Graphic Designer is a critical role within the Medcan marketing team, focused on developing on-brand creative assets for both digital and print media. The position is well-suited for a detail-oriented candidate with strong creative, copywriting, design and web development skills and a high motivation to meet and exceed expectations. The ideal candidate has a solution-seeking attitude, and a ‘roll-up-your-sleeves’ work ethic.
- Creative design and development of Medcan marketing collateral, including but not limited to emails, digital and print brochures, one-pagers, landing pages, social media assets, and powerpoint decks
- Design and development of email communications and landing pages, including copywriting
- Content layout of monthly eNewsletters, including banner designs and tracked hyperlink inclusions
- Update client facing materials for Medcan products and services
- Brand steward who develops content/design assets that inspire consumers to Live Well, For Life.
- Production vendor management, from estimate requests, file prep and production execution
- 4+ years of related work experience in graphic design
- Post-secondary degree in Graphic Arts & Design or a related field
- Proficient in Adobe CS
- Digital expertise with the capability of coding HTML and CSS. Mobile-responsive design is a requirement.
- Professional experience with Pardot, WordPress, SalesForce
- A positive, high-energy, deadline-oriented team player that can embrace the brand
- Ability to “go-with-the-flow” and embrace change
- Ability to combine conceptual, creative and strategic thinking with tactical execution
- Ability to adapt ideas to various media (traditional, online and digital media) and thinks holistically across channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Video and photography skills considered an asset
- Keeps abreast of design, cultural and fashion trends
This is 6-month Contract role that is scheduled during business hours Monday through Friday. The role reports to Senior Marketing Manager and is a part of a team of 4 members.
The role offers a great work environment, competitive rate and the opportunity for growth at one of Canada's 50 best managed companies. The position also offers outstanding wellness benefits through Medcan’s Live Well program.
We can offer you an excellent work culture and an opportunity to let your excellence shine. In your cover letter please include why you wish to align yourself with Medcan and how you believe you can add value to our organization.
Qualified applicants are invited to forward their resume to hr @medcan.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls and no agencies please.
Job Type: Contract
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Medcan Health Management Inc
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 11, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)