VPDM Digital Marketing
St Catharines, ON
Digital Content Producer
VPDM Digital Marketing is looking for an experienced, highly skilled, insanely creative digital content designer to join our team.
If you are a digital design savvy professional, experienced in digital content creation and social media marketing, we looking for you right now!
The right candidate will create high-quality visual creatives and provide design and production support to the social marketing team. We are looking for someone who can handle any design challenge and is already using the latest in design tactics.
The digital content producer will be responsible for creating professional, high-quality, engaging digital content to build brand visibility for our clients. Think of this role as that of a visual storyteller.
The goal of this role is to establish video and visual stories for our client partners based on client's respective digital strategy. Your goal is to help integrate client messaging into the digital space, in a compelling and valuable way for targeted users.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging visual content, including social media videos (under 60-seconds), images, infographics, motion graphics, and video animation.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- You have an impeccable understanding of popular social networks and websites – design, functionality, and user types.
- You have exceptional communication skills - oral, written, and visually designed.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Ability to produce some print ready production artwork to specifications provided.
- Ability to work collaboratively on new ideas.
- Ability to present ideas (written, verbally and visually) to peers and management
- Team player who confidently develops strong relationships with internal and external contacts, but can successfully work independently.
- Consistently shows initiative, curiosity and an appetite for learning.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Conceptualize, plan and design a variety of branded digital marketing assets including but not limited to social media, motion graphics, video, gifs, email marketing, and graphic support for our content writers, bloggers, and web development teams.
- Provide creative and innovative digital design solutions using both written and visual elements in support of digital marketing campaigns.
- Continually build a knowledge base of current trends and best in class tactics for digital graphic design and motion graphics.
- Keep up-to-date with our client’s competitors and industry-leading creative.
- Adapt content for use across a variety of website and social media needs.
- Produce simple motion graphics animation for interactive social media use.
- Complete assigned tasks throughout all stages of the design and production process in a timely manner.
- Own, manage and deliver on specific elements of project and deadlines - organization and self-managementare absolute musts for this role.
- Coordinate with Account Managers to ensure brand consistency.
- A kick-ass digital portfolio is mandatory.
- Completion of a diploma/degree in Web or Graphic Design, Digital Media, Advertising, Marketing Communications or equivalent with a minimum of 1-2 years of related experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in Social Media Marketing is an asset.
- Exceptional to above average skills with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Premier and After Effects, Illustrator, & InDesign.
- Knowledge and some experience with digital photography – lighting, photo editing and colour correction.
- Knowledge of web-based technologies that apply to user experience and web design such as HTML.
- Extremely organized, able to execute digital asset management and create effective, accessible systems to manage technical files.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A fun and vibrant culture that welcomes everyone's talent and creativity with open arms.
- Join the first and onlydigital marketing agency in the St. Catharines/Niagara Region to develop a 5x global viral social media campaign.
- Be part of the vision to build a national business with a proven content + search + social, data-driven digital marketing strategy.
- A young team of people who inspire and help each other.
- Be part of the fresh and exciting developments VPDM generates as we grow.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send us your digital portfolio including links to your creative content. videos, animations, images, infographics, that you’ve created would be awesome to see.
- Feel free to add a resume and/or LinkedIn profile.
- No phone calls, please.
- We thank all applicants for their interest but only those with the required experience and skill-set will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $34,000.00 /year
- Graphic Design: 2 years
- Video Editing: 1 year
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
VPDM Digital Marketing
St Catharines, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 11, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)