Rouge Media Group
JR Graphic Design Intern
Rouge Media is a leading North American media company connecting brands with millions of consumers on their daily journey out-of-home. Offering the largest campus coverage in North America through the Rouge Campus Network across 600+ colleges in the US and Canada, a Rouge Women’s Network reaching W18-54 across 3000+ venues, a highly targeted Rouge Men’s network and a Canadian Resto-bar network, Rouge Media provides high impact advertising solutions for brands to reach their consumers.
Graphic Design Intern
Rouge Media Group – Toronto, ON
The Junior Graphic Designer is responsible to support the marketing team through the coordination and creation of graphic elements for sales, internal teams and brand-related collateral through utilizing design concepts, media, and software tools.
What can a career at Rouge offer you?
- Competitive compensation packages and great income potential for high performers
- Full benefits
- Cross-border collaboration and opportunities to grow professionally together
- Vibrant teamwork environment
- A healthy Work-Life Balance
- Offsite social activities for everyone
- Summer hours
- Employee Referral Bonuses
Your day to day
- Develop marketing materials to support a professional sales team by creating and managing designs, production, and printing materials to ensure that branding consistency is achieved
- Design print and web branding materials, including but not limited to mocks, posters, e-mailers, advertisements and more
- Adhere to project timelines and have accountability for timelines assigned
- Follow specifications and ensure elements are created as per brand guidelines
What you offer
- A University Degree or College diploma in Graphic Design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative, MS Office Suite of products - design portfolio is required, student portfolio accepted
- Experience in video editing including iMovie, Final Cut and/or Adobe Premier. HTML/CSS experience would be an asset
- Familiarity with social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work effectively as part of a team, follow deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously while prioritizing workload
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment
- Excellent organization skills with a high level of attention to detail and follow-up.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, bilingualism in French is considered an asset
To apply for this position, please email a resume and cover letter in a single MSWord or PDF document. In the subject line please state the job title.
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rouge Media Group is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.
- We champion collaboration as we all work towards common goals
- We foster accessibility in conversation across all levels of the organization
- We embrace our rookies and make them feel part of Team Rouge right from day one
- We recognize & reward high performance
- We always celebrate victories, both professional and personal
- We encourage creative ideas and we are never afraid to try new things
- We trust each other and foster autonomy to allow for innovation
- We challenge each other to explore boundaries, exchange ideas and be exceptional
- We come together informally for coffee talk, lunches and after work activities
- We come together formally for fun and skill building every quarter
- We are hardworking but never at the expense of our families and personal well-being
- We go casual on Wednesdays and we do half day Fridays in Summer
- We provide the opportunity for exposure across all levels to develop professionally
- We ensure growth is not only vertical but horizontal, spanning various functions
- We allow for opportunities across all markets as a North American company
- We adopt a growth mindset which drives challenge and opportunities
Job Type: Contract
- High school or equivalent
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Rouge Media Group
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 11, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|