Graphic Design Internship
Comm2pO is looking for a talented intern to join our content team with a focus on Graphic Design for this season.
First, to get lunch with us every month.
Second, to apply what you’ve learned in school.
Third, but not the least, to assist and work in collaboration with the rest of the content creation team; a cool social media strategist, a quirky graphic designer, a couple of awesome salespeople and an amazing project manager.
Our ideal new friend would:
- Have graphics skills (your Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator skills are on point)
- Know a thing or two about UI and UX
- Have a big interest in design and technology (obviously)
- Like to have a cup of tea or coffee in the morning
- Brainstorming for upcoming photo shoots (research, mood boards, shopping for props).
How to Apply:
Please send us your resume, a cover letter on why you think you’d be a good fit and your design portfolio!
INTERNSHIP IS NOT COMPENSATED.
Time Commitment: 32 hours/week; Full-Time Position
Deadline to Apply: June 30th, 2018
Start Date: July 3rd, 2018
Length: 6-12 months
Job Type: Internship
- Graphic design: 1 year
- Kanata, ON
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Kanata, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 11, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)