Rockstar Toronto is looking for an Associate Producer to join our internal development team. As a member of the production team at Rockstar, Associate Producers must be detail oriented and capable of multi-discipline interaction, as they support development of ambitious AAA titles.
- Scheduling and tracking projects in development.
- Working closely with the Producer and Leads to ensure the highest level of inner team communication.
- Working closely with Leads on day to day maintenance, organization and management of the schedule and resources.
- Creating schedules for tracking of projects.
- Promoting cross-discipline communication to ensure everyone is well-informed and working towards common goals.
- Attending department meetings to document and then distribute notes accordingly.
- Keeping the team informed regarding game functionality.
- Detecting production and development abnormalities and reporting them through the proper lines of communication.
- Tracking the rate of finding versus resolving bugs, to estimate the progress toward zero bugs.
- Providing regular updates and status reports on the state of the bug database.
- Reviewing bugs for clarity and duplication.
- Product testing to monitor progress and state of the project.
- Able to work independently while remaining responsive to the needs of the larger production team.
Advanced/Expert user of these software programs:
- Microsoft Project/Excel/Outlook
- RTM proprietary
- Console Account
- ProDG Target Manager
Intermediate user of these software programs:
- Microsoft Project
- Blackmagic Design
- Visual Studio
- Flash Media Live Encoder
- An above average understanding of working within a game engine and pipeline.
- Min 4 years experience reviewing bugs for clarity and duplication.
- Minimum of 5 years in the game industry working on AAA titles.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or min 5 years field related industry experience.
- Experience tracking cross-department schedules.
- Able to exercise good judgment in fast-paced high-pressure work environments, sometimes with competing priorities.
- Flexibility and initiative, together with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with all departments.
- Min 3 years scripting/automation experience.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, organized, personable and able to work as part of a team.
- Genuine enthusiasm for video games; especially Rockstar titles.
This is a full time, permanent position, located at 586 Argus Road, Oakville, Ontario, L6J 3J3
We are located on the Go-Train line for easy commuting.
- Dental Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Medical Benefits
- Vision Care Benefits
- RSP Benefits
- $20 stipend per month towards a gym membership
- A relocation allowance may be available
- Eligible for discretionary incentive bonus
Oakville, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 11, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)