CTV News Channel
Line Up Editor
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief inour company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Media is Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media, including CTV — Canada's #1 television network, and the country's most-watched specialty channels. It is a critical component of Bell’s commitment to leverage strategic investments in broadband networks to offer Canadians the best available content on any of the four screens they choose: television, smartphone, tablet and computer.
Position: Line Up Editor, CTV News Channel
Location: 9 Channel Nine Court, Scarborough (Ontario)
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week. Overtime as required; must be available to work evenings and weekends
- Create and line-up newscasts for CTV News Channel
- Find the latest images and news stories
- Write engaging and entertaining news stories, bumpers and teasers for newscasts
- Supervise team of news writers
- Other duties as assigned
- Extensive experience in several roles at a national news organization
- Superior news judgment
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines and prioritize
- Proven production skills
- Experience managing staff
- Ability to thrive in a stressful environment
- Ability to work in a team, motivate staff and personally set the highest professional journalism standards
- Computer skills – i-news experience is an asset
- Control room experience and a broadcast or journalism degree are definite asset
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Non Management
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 06/22/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
CTV News Channel
Scarborough, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 11, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)