ZoomerMedia is a dynamic and creative organization, where employees have the opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative brand of media development and innovation.
We are seeking an eager self-starter to join our Radio Division as a Technical Producer for “Fight Back”. If you are looking for a challenging and exciting new opportunity; this might be the right fit for you!
Are you looking for “a foot in the door” in major market radio?
Here's an opportunity to be part of the team on one of Canada's top radio call-in Current affairs shows with a direct line to the news makers.
As the technical producer of Zoomer Radio's Fight Back, you would be responsible for:
- Operating the board and overseeing all live technical aspects of the daily one hour call-in show
- Daily studio preparation (technical, practical and aesthetic) for radio broadcast
- Post-show audio editing for website podcasts
- Screening calls for 2 one-hour radio game shows
- Designing daily social media posts for Instagram and Twitter
- Assisting with chase producing and audio editing
Total weekly hours: 22 Hours
Please submit your resume to email@example.com, indicating Technical Producer in the subject line. We thank all applications for their interest; however we will only be contacting those being considered for the role.
70 Jefferson Ave
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 13, 2018|
|Closing:||Jul 06, 2018|