Allergic Living Magazine
Website and Office CoordinatorFeatured
About Allergic Living Magazine
AGW Publishing Inc. is an independent health media company that publishes Allergic Living magazine, with U.S. and Canadian distribution, and Allergicliving.com, one of the top-ranking allergy and gluten-free websites. The magazine and website are well-known for award-winning news, feature and lifestyle coverage of food allergies, asthma and celiac disease.
We are seeking a motivated, idea-driven individual who will be central to our organization, sharing our team's enthusiasm to grow Allergic Living's brand and to serve the allergy community. The job is a manageable 50-50 division between website and office work. We are located in Toronto’s west end (subway access).
- Managing customer database / handling subscription inquiries (largely online).
- Creating quarterly magazine mailing lists in Excel format, using data drawn from customer database.
- General office skills, with basic accounts payable data entry and managing of AR/AP.
- Coordination of promotional materials for allergy advocacy groups.
- Some travel booking.
- Regular updating of our website sections, in consultation with editorial team.
- Setting up article posts and advertisements on our responsive website, including advanced photo placements.
- Technical production assistance of bi-monthly e-newsletter, developed by editorial team.
- Assist digital content producer with social media posts.
- Work with publisher on digital advertiser support.
- Create monthly reports on web traffic and engagement.
- Troubleshooting website issues at basic level.
Required Job Skills
- Minimum three years’ experience, preferably in publishing.
- Proven, superior organization skills, with ability to multi-task.
- Computer skills: advanced Excel for mailing lists and reports; basic database familiarity; advanced MS Office.
- Digital skills: Intermediate level WordPress and strong ability with posting articles, photos; intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO; basic understanding of HTML coding.
- Excellent phone/e-mail communication.
- Ability to create reports from customer data.
- General online proficiency and social media skills.
- Education: university degree or college diploma.
Start Date: ASAP
To Apply: send resumé and cover letter to the Publisher, Peter Wilmshurst.
We thank all who apply for their interest in the position, but can only respond to those selected for an interview.
Allergic Living Magazine
243 South Kingsway
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jul 01, 2018|
|Closing:||Aug 02, 2018|
|Compensation:||Compensation commensurate with experience|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|