Richmond Hill, ON
This full-time position will be working Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and is primarily responsible for securing incoming quotes from freight companies and providing details on upcoming logistic moves.
The Job Involves:
- Arrange and quote Ftl and Ltl moves.
- Coordinate and communicate all activities concerning customers’ shipments.
- Receive, check and prepare international shipping documents for freight movements when required.
- Negotiate best rates for customers and company
- Interact with customers and vendors to manage projects
- Routing Freight via LTL and Expedited ground carriers
- Track and report
- Data Entry
- Quality assurance
- Will collaborate directly with customers and provide timely information
- Other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- 1 or more years freight forwarding experience
- Load Link experience an asset.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Above average data entry skills with an attention to detail required
- Good communication and organization skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient math skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
|Category:||Purchase / Logistics|
Richmond Hill, ON, CA
|Posted:||Sep 13, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)