DIGITAL SALES AND PARTNERSHIPS MANAGERFeatured
Reporting to the General Sales Manager and Director of Digital Media, the successful candidate is responsible for Digital sales, client campaign strategy, and publishing initiatives with the goal of growing revenue for the station.
The ideal candidate will have a keen understanding of digital media, advertising, branded content, and publishing. The candidate should have demonstrated success building and managing digital and broadcast campaigns that map against distinct business goals with a keen understanding of tracking results and optimizing tactics in real-time.
The candidate should also have a keen understanding of the digital media landscape in Canada and have experience selling digital media.
The candidate will be an excellent project manager with experience managing campaigns with multiple stakeholders, assets, and timelines to ensure all parties are producing key elements on time and the client goals are managed and met.
Why we’ll love you
- You are a proven performer who is ready for a new challenge.
- You have the ability to work in partnership with sales team to provide potential clients with audience based solutions.
- You have the ability to engage and influence agency and client decision makers with creative solutions.
- You are able to create in depth proposals and present to both agency or clients in small and large groups.
- You are a hunter and you are able to prospect, source leads and research to generate sales.
- Deep knowledge digital advertising including IAB banner sizes, video pre-roll, social media paid advertising, Google AdWords and Adsense, Email Marketing, Google Analytics, and SEO/SEM.
- Manage Ad Inventory/operations and scheduling
- Liaise with the sales department to ensure quality control over digital campaigns
- Facilitate native advertising and sponsored content initiatives
- Coordinate web-based projects including new product development to ensure timelines and deliverables are met
Bonus: the ability to write content and assist with video production
Why you’ll love us:
Indie 88 is an award winning broadcast and media company. We’re part of small, independent broadcasting company, which means that we still believe radio is fun, and encourage high fives in the hallway. We’re used to innovating and winning.
How to apply: Please apply with your resume and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com. We thank everyone for their interest, but only the very best will be invited for an interview. We look forward to hearing from you.
20 Hanna Ave
Toronto, ON, CA
|Tags:||radio, advertising, partnerships, integrated, sales, brand, marketing|
|Posted:||Sep 13, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|