The world is changing. And so too is the way business operates, how it communicates and the tools it uses to measure and build success. Joey Ai is focused on helping small to medium-sized businesses transition from traditional to digital. Our goal is to help businesses with their individual needs to allow them to deliver sustainable savings through automation and effective change management. We architect each organization’s Digital Journey and implement it to its greatest effect in both the company’s bottom line and the business’ culture.
Joey Ai is a newly formed digital division of The Brand Factory that has been in business for over 20 years. We are a full-service agency based out of Toronto, working with clients across construction, real estate, professional services, retail, and technology industries. In addition to supporting large, well-known clients, we also help design innovative customer experiences for small to medium-sized start-ups. Our agency's award-winning approach is to disrupt the norm and find new ground for our clients' brands. Joey Ai’s success is based on the quality of our talent - our people bring a wealth of experience and expertise from working with consulting firms, technology partners, and other global networks. This diversity gives us a unique perspective on how to approach large and complex projects.
Joey Ai is seeking a Digital Designer to join our in-house team. The ideal candidate would have 3+ years of digital design experience and is able to provide an online portfolio.
Reports to: Digital Creative Director
- Ability to collaborate with both Brand strategy and Creative leads to define and implement innovative solutions for product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from approved concept to final hand-off to development
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create websites, digital ads, touchscreens, email marketing and apps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers
- Follow design guidelines, best practices and usability standards.
- Establish clear objectives and independent prioritization daily
- Effectively plan and organize the work of you and your team – handling multiple projects efficiently, effectively and productively
- Provide effective and efficient oversight of agency resources to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and aligned client expectations
- Identify, classify, categorize and be able to retrieve information from company database as required by you or agency team members
- Prepare thorough, accurate and consistent work to clients that is reflective of the agency’s quality standards
- Be able to adapt to workload and working conditions while maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanor
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3+ years of UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency Adobe Suite
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to Senior Management
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Agency experience preferred*
- Office located in Yorkville, Toronto
Diversity & Inclusion
Joey Ai provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 12, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|