Jr. Digital Advertising Specialist
If you love creating Facebook ads and watching the conversions go up, doing keyword research for Google ads, strategizing creative direction for Instagram ads, or analyzing data to guide advertising optimization decisions, and doing it all in sweatpants in front of the TV while Friends or The Office is on in the background, than we have the job for you!
We are hiring a Jr. Digital Advertising Associate to work with our team on managing digital advertising initiatives for our clients.
We are a fast growing digital marketing agency based in Thornhill that does social media, email marketing, website development, digital advertising, and everything related to digital marketing. We have clients across North America in various industries like fashion, automotive, technology, finance, recruitment, beverage, jewellery, and much more!
We’re looking to hire someone who:
- Has at least 1 year of experience running digital ads (social and/or Google) in some capacity
- Has exceptional writing skills, specifically for digital advertising
- Understands digital analytics and knows how to parse the data into actionable steps
- Has a love of social media (bonus points if you have managed social media profiles for someone other than yourself)
- Knows how the Facebook Pixel works
- Knows how to use Google Analytics
- Knows how to use the Facebook Ad manager, the Google Ads manager, and the Google Keyword Planner
- Understands SEO (bonus if you have done some backend SEO work)
- Has an eye for advertising design (you don’t need to be a designer)
- Pays impeccable attention to detail and includes the code isjdaa2018 in their cover letter so we know they pay attention
- Takes pride in being productive and working with a team
- Gets actual joy in generating leads, sales, and ROIs for clients
- Is looking for a job that they can grow and develop with
You must be able to commute to Bathurst and Clark (a few blocks north of Steeles) and available for at least 2 days a week. There will also be work-from-home days once you get acquainted with the work and our processes. This job is currently part-time, but we are looking to bring on someone who we can develop into a manager of this side of the business.
Also, we are not lying when we say you can come in comfortable clothes and that the TV will be on in the background. Our owner barely wears makeup and lives in sweatshirts and wool socks in the winter!
Please send your resume, along with examples and stats of your past campaign work. You can email the examples toJess at jess[at]insocial.ca
Thanks and we look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- Advertising: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Thornhill, ON (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Thornhill, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 12, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)