Coordinator Digital Media
Reporting to the Director, Communications, the Coordinator, Digital Media supports corporate communications by ensuring that its internal and external digital channels are used strategically to communicate corporate information. Tasked with creating a compelling and engaging content strategy in support of HEXO Corp.’s strategic goals, the Coordinator, Digital Media will work closely with the marketing team to ensure complementary approaches on all platforms. The ideal candidate is creative, collaborative and on the cusp of trends and technology in the world of digital media.
HEXO Corp.’s Communications Team is an agile, fast-paced, goal-oriented and collaborative group.
- Review and schedule social media content to ensure copy is relevant and on brand
- Monitor engagement on social media channels and respond as required
- Develop and maintain an escalation flow for social media engagement
- Report monthly on social media efforts, campaigns, and overall performance by channel
- Identify and propose innovative ideas to communicate and engage on social media
- Analyze user behaviour data across all digital and social platforms to identify opportunities
- Develop corporate content for websites
- Coordinate SEO and SEM strategy to ensure strong search presence
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to develop and execute editorial calendars
- Collaborate and liaise with external agencies and vendors
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and experience
- Thorough knowledge of communications theories, principles and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Thorough knowledge of content management systems
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, and be results oriented
- Familiarity with Google Analytics/Facebook Insights
- Superior attention to detail
- Post-secondary education in communications or marketing
- Five years of experience in managing digital media for organisations
- Professional working ability in both official languages with superior writing skills for a variety of platforms
- Capacity for video production is an asset
If you're interested in joining a dynamic team of professionals and being part of this growing industry, please send your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources team at resume(at)hexo.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein
- École Secondaire (Souhaitée)
- Gatineau (Souhaitée)
Gatineau, QC, CA
|Posted:||Oct 12, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)