Online Marketing Specialist
Are you passionate about digital marketing and have a keen interest and comprehension about how software powers organizational transformation? Would you like to grow with a fast-moving entrepreneurial team?
Blended Perspectives Inc. is a consulting company based in midtown Toronto, dedicated to enabling the full potential of teams collaboration, using Atlassian tools such as Jira, Confluence, Trello and many others. www.blendedperspectives.com.
We're growing due to increased demand in our IT consulting services, and have an opening for a full-time (40h/week) Marketing Specialist. Reporting to Marketing Manager you'll play an integral role in supporting the Toronto office in all aspects of its marketing and sales initiatives, with the ultimate objective to increase brand awareness and overall sales.
Specifically, the Marketing Specialist will have a strong focus on digital tools (SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media, Marketing Automation, Wordpress, Google Analytics, etc) as well as content development and customer relationship management), while assisting with developing and executing various industry-specific events, from creating mailing lists and sending invitations, to developing content, designing collaterals and ordering promotional materials as needed.
Applicants will have a strong Interest and understanding of marketing software products and services.
1. Digital Marketing:
- Build and track online campaigns using Marketing Automation Platforms, to drive lead scores and to target messages according to interests and segmentation
- Digital performance tracking and reporting using Google Analytics and other similar tools.
- Able to develop and deploy concise and well-targeted email marketing campaigns for events, products and general information using specialized email marketing software.
- SEO / review website content using Wordpress to ensure that SEO results in positive score
- Update company website as needed
- Regularly post social media updates
2. CRM and Customer Database Management:
- Ensure all external email inquires contacts are logged into client database and that all leads and contact data updated are maintained within the Customer Relationship Management Database.
- Manage multiple lists of attendees, contacts and leads and facilitate their communication to the sales team
3. Content Marketing:
- Proven understanding of the IT software services and products markets, and ability to develop content for buyers in those markets.
- Manage gathering of content from consultants for corporate website and various marketing and sales collaterals
- Coordinate the development of graphic design assets and branding
- Participate in marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing and Sales, by preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions.
- Assist in gathering information on competitors and methods of marketing and distribution.
- Assist with corporate PowerPoint presentations, white papers, blog posts, one-pagers, statements of work and related tasks
- Marketing budget tracking and reporting.
What we're looking for:
- Positive focus, sharp aptitude and keen attitude
- University / College degree.
- Proven knowledge / experience of various B2B marketing strategies and tools, especially digital marketing.
- Technical skills in SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media, marketing automation software, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Google and Bing Ads.
- Ability to create sharp, visually appealing and engaging collateral in PowerPoint, Photoshop (or other similar platforms).
- Ability to juggle and manage multiple priorities and deadlines, exercise good judgment and work independently, as required.
- Excellent verbal, written, listening and proofreading skills in English.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail is a must.
- Problem solving/ solution oriented nature. Positive, professional attitude.
- Flexible schedule (some evenings / weekend hours might be required).
- Authorization to work in Canada, GTA location.
What we bring to the table:
- Great work environment
- Convenient mid-town Toronto location
- Training with Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira, Slack, etc)
- Opportunity to build other technology skills such as Wordpress, Mailchimp, Powerpoint, Google sheets, JoinMe and GotoMeeting, Webinar and Conference software
- Health benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- Personal and professional growth, transferable skills, experience
If you're looking for a fun, vibrant office environment where you can be yourself and learn and grow at your own pace, send us an application today.
Please include a COVER LETTER clearly stating how you are meeting the above requirements, and including examples of related education / work experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Marketing Automation Software: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Relationship Management software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Content Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing Software and Services: 1 year (Preferred)
- Yonge and Eglinton, Old Toronto, Toronto (Preferred)
- English (fluent) (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 19, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|