Join our global marketing team! Paxiom is a fast growing packaging automation company with offices all over the world. We are seeking a super creative dynamo to join our team!
Based in our new St. Laurent facility, candidate must be innovative, creative, self starter and have excellent communication skills. Position will include some administrative work when creative content need is low. Could be provided a bullet point of topics to be covered and asked to creative a collateral piece reflective of that. Excellent time management skills are a MUST! Managing artwork deadlines ensuring no ads or content are missed.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Video shooting and editing
- Photo editing and cropping
- Graphic Design
- Signage art creative
- Print Ad Content Development
- Collateral Development
- Product Flyers
- Product Brochures
- Catalog Development
- Social Media Art Content Development
- Website Graphic and Content Development
- Perform other job related duties as requested
- Communicate project status and timelines with internal departments to maintain satisfaction
- Actively participant in brainstorming and design sessions to solve creative problems
Job Requirements (including but not limited to):
- At least 2 year of experience in design in an agency, in-house, freelance or events industry or related field.
- Portfolio of design samples; must complete a design test within a specific time frame.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Suite and video editing softwares.
Job Type: Full-time
- general video editing: 2 years (Preferred)
- marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Adobe photoshop: 2 years (Required)
- Adobe illustrator: 2 years (Required)
- administration: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Saint-laurent, QC, CA
|Posted:||Nov 22, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)