Life Hacks Wealth
Social Media Marketing Manager
We are seeking a TALENTED highly motivated, self-starting, creative individual with a passion for content marketing, social media, video and traditional marketing efforts.
The Social Media Marketing Manager is charged with accelerating the expansion and use of social media channels as well as bringing a high degree of creativity to our existing brand and methods. This position requires close interaction with management to ensure that our website, social media, and other communications accurately reflect our brand and mission to achieve overall goals.
Top compensation commensurate with experience, drive and commitment to help us grow our brand across multiple business channels.
- Website management including written and digital content, redesign as needed, SEO development and tracking analytics
- Run and maintain all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram) with scheduled posts, updates and community engagement
- Support the company and agent tracking of incoming leads/prospects and adjust marketing campaigns accordingly
- Event Planning/Coordination
Job Type / Category
Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within marketing and advertising is critical. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
In addition to marketing, branding, and social media related work, this position will also share a role in tracking sales data; maintaining marketing materials inventory and maintaining databases.
This position will lead our efforts to engage the community with quality content, create content delivery plans, and maintain consistent, brand-appropriate content as well as oversee and administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- Social media expert
- Knowledge of forward design concepts
- Experience with Adobe Suite/Creative Cloud or similar
- 1-3 + years of Social Media Marketing, interactive advertising, public relations or marketing agency experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present ideas and information clearly and manage multiple projects on tight deadlines
- An ability to successfully plan, execute and manage all marketing efforts across our companies
- Have a passionate eye and keen understanding for social media patterns, behaviours and trends
Life Hacks Wealth is a new company launched that has three lines of business: investing in real estate, investing in short-term rentals and educating people in both real estate and short term rentals. On the education side, we have a line of courses and we are launching a new Youtube channel called Freedom Boss TV. Our plan is to reach an audience of thousands.
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Montréal, QC (Required)
- English (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Life Hacks Wealth
Montreal, QC, CA
|Posted:||Nov 26, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)