Digital Marketing Coordinator
Have you always wanted to live and work abroad? How about allowing 18+ students and young professionals to progress in their careers thanks to work experiences in Canada? If yes, then Stepwest has a great opportunity to offer.
For the past 8 years, Stepwest has allowed thousands of foreign students and young professionals to come to Canada and participate in enriching work experiences, by combining an unbeatable mix of quality and exceptional service at great value. Stepwest (www.stepwest.com) multi-award nominated programs portfolio ranges from paid ski resort jobs, to industry specific student internships.
- Nominated 5 years in a row by Study Travel Magazine in Top 5 Star Work Experience Provider; 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018!
- Canadian Leader in the internship/working holiday sector, one of the fastest growing segments in the international education and travel industries.
- A Recognized Organization status by Immigration Canada
- We also run a successful Work Experience Abroad agency for Canadians (stepabroad.com)
- Thousands of students and young professionals from more than 50 countries have participated in our programs.
- For more information, visit our website at www.stepwest.com
The Digital Marketing Coordinator plays a critical role in ensuring the success of our online marketing efforts. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will oversee digital lead generation, manage portfolio of websites, research/analyse trends, create effective marketing campaigns, and report analytics. Co-op placements in Canada for students currently enrolled in colleges and universities that Stepwest manages the Co-op department.
If you want to make a positive impact in people's career, and can thrive in a deadline driven, fast paced but fun head-office team in downtown Vancouver, then you are the one we are looking for!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Develop, lead, improve our digital marketing channels and optimize them to drive high quality traffic and leads.
- Create and manage SEO, SEM, SMM, CPC, online advertising campaigns, etc.
- Produce and publish online content including blog posts, lead magnets, landing pages and general website content updates.
- Support online content distribution via email, across external online channels and social media platforms.
- Monitor, track, and document results; analyze and report data/conversions/customer response.
- Integrate latest innovations and digital marketing best practices to continually improve content effectiveness; identify and implement opportunities for growth and conversion.
- Liaise with internal and external resources for campaign scheduling, approvals, copy and graphical assets, product requests, edits, translations, etc.
- Evaluate, engage and manage relationships with external marketing partners. Track and manage spending.
- Post-secondary education in Digital Marketing or Communications or a related field
- 2+ years work experience in a digital marketing role
- Proven expertise in online ad campaign development including search ads, display ads, re-marketing and email automation.
- Direct experience implementing SEO best practices, incl. keyword research, A/B testing, content insights/analytics tools
- In-depth knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager.
- Familiar with online user-experience and landing page best practices, experience with UX measurement tools such as Hotjar, Crazyegg.
- Hands on experience working in Wordpress.
- Direct experience with email marketing, production, strategy, testing, and measurement
- Strong project management skills; ability to juggle multiple projects, organize and prioritize, and respond quickly to changes.
- Exceptional communication skills, including written, verbal and interpersonal
- Sharp attention to detail
- International Experience; travelling, studying, or working abroad is a plus.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive base salary + bonus structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- Every day is a new day, you won't get bored!
- Make a positive impact by offering life-changing experiences to people.
- Growth opportunities. If you have innovative ideas, we will support their implementation.
- No micro managing. We are a supportive and collaborative workplace.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV + a 1 page max cover letter describing why you will be successful in this role at career(at)stepwest.com with the subject line: "Digital Marketing Coordinator: Your Name".
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Vancouver, BC (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Nov 30, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|