SchedulePro speeds up workforce scheduling for world-class brands such as Ford, Procter & Gamble and Shell Oil. We help Fortune 500 companies reduce costs while increasing safety through a solution that truly adapts to how they work. Due to exponential growth, SchedulePro is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join the Vancouver Marketing team.
The Marketing Specialist plays a vital role in managing growth and marketing initiatives by planning and executing data-informed campaigns and programs.
- Manage and lead go-to-market campaigns, including research & strategy, messaging, tactical planning, execution, reporting and optimization
- Write project briefs and manage projects through to completion, then optimizing as necessary to generate maximum ROI
- Lead day-to-day tactical execution with agency/freelance partners using paid digital media (PPC, social ads), email, blog, website, case studies, fact sheets, SEO, organic social, video, etc.
- Conduct research to create data-driven strategies by analyzing web (Google Analytics), product usage metrics, and industry insights to create actionable insights for campaigns and programs
- Coordinate event planning for international trade shows to gain maximum impact and lead generation, including event planning, activation, collateral development, displays and logistics
- Build and manage relationships with internal teams (sales, product management, etc.)
- Support business decisions by providing product, industry, market, and competitive analyses
- Work with leadership team to Implement process improvement initiatives and identify product and marketing opportunities as necessary
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Marketing, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years digital marketing experience
- Proven ability to drive data-informed marketing campaigns and customer research
- Google Analytics and product performance reporting skills
- Knowledge of email, SEO, PPC, paid social and social media best practices
- Extremely well organized, detail oriented, creative, and energetic
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook skills
- Experience with WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite an asset
Ready to advance your career with SchedulePro? Send your cover letter and resume.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Dec 02, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|