You pride yourself on how meticulous and organized you are. You prefer to proactively identify potential issues just so you’re always ahead of the curve. As an Associate Producer, you will be working with the Producer and a team of talents across all disciplines to deliver new exciting features to a passionate fan base. You will be an embedded key member of the game development team, involved in helping drive quality of game features and completing deliverables on time.
Sound like a match? Kabam Vancouver is looking for an Associate Producer to join us!
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Support other members of the production team executing on a variety of tasks related to the development of specific features: from concept to live production
- Works with Lead Producer to establish and communicate the appropriate level of scope for a feature and target an appropriate milestone.
- Coordinates and collaborates with artists, engineers, designers, and QA to bring assigned tasks or features to completion
- Communicates and drives the goal of a feature (as defined by Executive Producer / Design Lead) that supports the goal of the product and effectively guides the development team to success
- Maintain up to date documentation and product information by taking notes and disseminating information to the team
- Proactively identifies and communicates potential product problems to Producers and Executive Producers.
- Other ad-hoc requirements may arise as needed
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in...
Your background includes:
- 2+ years of game production experience, preferably in the game industry
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant education combined with experience; game design degree is a plus
- Must demonstrate the ability to work under deadlines and stressful conditions
- Excellent organization skill paired with strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Superb verbal and written communication skills with proven track record of communicating effectively with members of all levels
- Enthusiastic, driven and loves to solve problems
- Understands the free to play mobile games space and has current knowledge of mobile game products
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of massively multiplayer games for mobile devices. Console quality graphics and next-generation technology are the hallmark of Kabam games. Kabam merges the art of game design and the science of consumer behaviour to create immersive games enjoyed by players around the world. Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Marvel Contest of Champions and Transformers: Forged to Fight and won several awards including Apple Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year. Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Dec 02, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)