Channel Marketing Specialist
StarTech.com is currently looking for a Channel Marketing Specialist to join our Channel Marketing team at our Corporate Office in London, Ontario. Reporting to the Manager, Channel Marketing, the Channel Marketing Specialist is responsible for the effective execution of on-site channel marketing activities and events as a part of our sales-enablement mandate. The Specialist will support the StarTech.com Channel Sales team with customer facing event logistics, post-activity follow-ups and documentation of outcomes and ROI. Furthermore, the Channel Marketing Specialist will work cross-functionally with our Channel Sales team to provide logistical expertise for trade shows and onsite events, work with Product Management and Category Managers to optimize product selection and collaborate with partner marketing representatives to execute activities effectively.
This position offers a competitive salary, bonus potential, and benefit package.
In This Role You Will
- Oversee the planning, coordination, and execution of day-to-day marketing activities, including the selection, modification and creation of appropriate marketing presentations, product demonstrations, and ensure all parties involved adhere to brand guidelines
- Organize demonstrations for trade shows including trade show kits and focal category product demonstrations
- Source trade show and event assets, collateral and sales tools (including cases, devices and printing logistics)
- Be responsible for post-activity or event follow-up and receive ROI data, invoicing, and proof of performance
- Track and manage 3rd party print and shipping budgets
- Ensure shipping of marketing collateral and trade show content arrive as per activity requirements
- Collaborate with other teams such as Sales, Corporate Marketing, Product Management, Distribution, Market Research, Supply Chain and Finance
- Post-secondary education preferably in Business Administration or Marketing
- Minimum 2 years of progressive experience in a marketing administration or a sales support role
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with channel partners with exposure to the IT channel and industry (preferred)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of basic marketing concepts and frameworks and B2B distribution channels
What We Offer
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan and RRSP Matching
- Competitive Vacation Policy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Training and Development Program
- Paid Charity Day and Regular Company Fun Events
- Casual Dress Code – Jeans are allowed!
- Free Parking and Subsidized Employee Café
- Bonus Plan
- com Product Discount
How to Apply-Please select the one that works best for you!
- Submit your resume in confidence by applying on-line directly to startech.com/careers
- Apply via our LinkedIn posting on our LinkedIn Careers page
StarTech.com is able to provide accommodation to job applicants throughout the hiring process. If you require an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, please advise in your cover letter.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
StarTech.com Ltd. is a global manufacturer of hard-to-find parts and accessories that connect and enhance business technology. We make it easy for IT professionals around the globe to identify, find, get and use the parts they need to enable their business solutions.
Founded in 1985 by entrepreneurs Paul Seed and Ken Kalopsis, we’re a privately-owned company with our Corporate Office in London, Ontario, Canada. StarTech.com has grown globally from $45M USD in 2011 to current revenue of $238M USD. We continue with double digit year-over-year growth and operate in a number of countries worldwide, spanning North America, Europe and Asia. We will continue to expand our global footprint in the years to come.
StarTech.com is a winner of the prestigious Canada’s Best Managed Companies Platinum Club designation, having retained its designation for eight consecutive years. We’ve also been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private US companies for 10 consecutive years and are on the Profit 500 list of fastest growing Canadian companies. Most recently we have been named by the London Chamber of Commerce as the winner of the 2019 Corporate Icon Award for our substantial long-term contribution to the economic progress of our community.
A vibrant tech company, we offer an enviable workplace with a track record of growth and recognition. We’re big on service and team spirit without taking ourselves too seriously. By conquering new markets and creating career opportunities, we offer you a place to grow. Plus, our commitment to training and development will keep your skills sharp. We also know you have a life outside work. That’s why we offer benefits that take good care of you and your family and support you to actively participate in your community.
Check out our LinkedIn page and become a follower so we can stay connected!
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
London, ON, CA
|Posted:||Dec 03, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)