Sun Life Financial
Digital Marketing Specialist
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We offer many career paths that attract a wide variety of talent and skills. Follow a path that lets your talents shine.
The digital marketing specialist is responsible for assisting with various digital streams of work for Sun Life Global Investments (SLGI) including: overseeing the creation and publishing of new/updated website content, working with IT partners to complete key digital projects or technical enhancements, assist with creating online learning modules/maintaining our learning management site, and overseeing the implementation of email marketing campaigns.
- Work with key stakeholders to create new content for SLGI web properties including: drafting new web copy, completing visual mock-ups, adhering to design template library and style guides, overseeing the publications review/translation process, and working with graphic design team to create new web imagery
- Ensure all web content up to date and pro-actively oversee quarterly process to review content with key stakeholders
- Setup and deployment of email marketing campaigns
- Work closely with IT and project management partners on key digital initiatives as they move throughout the various project lifecycle stages.
- Assist with web analytics and reporting
- Liaise with graphic designers and production resources for design and web requirements in partnership with project teams
- Advise internal stakeholders on using web-based tools and support of tool enhancements and issues and escalations related to tools and website
- Champion best practices to support digital marketing, email and communications plans
- Oversee the creation of new online advisor learning modules
- Keep abreast of industry trends and champion innovative and creative strategies
- University degree or college diploma
- Experience working in a digital communications & marketing environment, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven online editing, writing, and assignment management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks
- Extremely strong time management skills & attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects, organize work and set priorities
- Take initiative and recommend process improvements, solution oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of layout and design principles and web best practices
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products including: PowerPoint, Word, & Excel
- Proficient with CRM platforms, such as silver pop, Eloqua, and Hub Spot
- Technically savvy and quick to learn new digital tools and technologies
- Project management or digital communications/marketing experience
- Financial services content expertise / working knowledge of wealth industry and understanding of financial advisor practice management concepts
- Strong technology skills
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues.
We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Sun Life Financial
Kitchener, ON, CA
|Posted:||Dec 04, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|