Graphic & Digital Marketing Designer
Job Summary: Reporting to E-Marketing Manager, the Graphic & Digital Marketing Designer sets, designs, implements and measures social media, digital content, and influencer marketing campaigns for the company.Our ideal candidate is someone who has experience in graphic designs, online content publishing, creating meaningful marketing visuals and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement digital marketing graphics and visuals
- Curate and create compelling social media posts, images, and stories to be published via the company’s social channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and the company’s blog.
- Daily engage, establish and cultivate relationships with key members of the company’s online community including customers, media outlets, partners and influencers.
- Monitor social media channels and respond/act in accordance with social media policy
- Create, execute and report on paid social media campaigns, mainly Facebook and Twitter Ads.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have good knowledge of using Adobe Suites (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign)
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills in both English and Chinese.
- Minimum 6 months of previous experience managing social media platforms and graphic designs
- A degree or diploma or equivalent in a communications, graphic design, communicative graphic designs or related field.
- Must be comfortable using Macintosh programs (mainly, Keynote and Final Cut Pro) and the major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, YouTube).
- Demonstrated experience in managing social media advertising and management apps such as Hootsuite and Buffer
- Good interpersonal skills, time management and ability to meet definitive deadlines
Note: Please submit design samples or related portfolios and specify salary expectation on resume . Details: This is a Full-Time paid position. Successful candidate will begin working immediately. The position is based in Richmond, BC.
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- English and Chinese (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Richmond, BC, CA
|Posted:||Dec 06, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)