European Flooring Group
Marketing & Office Coordinator
Looking for a career with a company who has an opportunity for your professional growth? Then we are interested in you! At European Flooring/Khayeri you will collaborate with an exclusive customer base and with a team that values high end luxury flooring. You will be mentored by an entrepreneur who brings a wealth of knowledge and creativity.
European Flooring’s mission is to be the Canadian flooring industry leader in premium engineered hardwood flooring. We are driven by a deep commitment to operational excellence, and a passion for creating a uniquely positive customer experience. We are proud of our supplier partners and of our team. Together we provide exceptional value in every product category that we offer.
Khayeri is Canada’s premier curator of beautiful flooring. As the base of every room’s décor, Khayeri knows that great design starts from the ground up laying foundation for the visual tone of the space. Influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and drawing design inspiration from around the world – including remarkable destinations like Copenhagen, the Palace of Versailles, SoHo and Verona – Khayeri creates extraordinary collection of the most fashionable and expertly crafted luxury engineered flooring.
The Marketing & Office Coordinator is responsible for executing Marketing, Office Admin, Sales support activities as set out by Management for our Flagship Castlefield Showroom as well as our exclusive KHAYERI FLOORING Brand. This position is critical in creating brand awareness; particularly in the developer, custom builder & interior Design industry.
The Marketing & Office Coordinator is responsible for co-ordination, development & execution of Marketing & Sales Plans by directing our Vendor Award Winning Marketing & Advertising Agencies in all Media formats including digital and social.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage marketing calendar, with content approval process internally as well as holding accountable Vendor Brand Marketing and Advertising agencies on their deliverables.
- Create and manage project blogs, social media posts, project submissions, presentations, and case studies for all media collateral
- Schedule and manage project completion photo-shoots
- Manage website updates with our Vendor Marketing Agency
- Execute Marketing Strategies to ensure consistent lead generation for showroom
- Participate in trade shows, exhibitions, networking with associations to promote the product.
- Ensure correct usage of Salesforce.com CRM and other sales applications
- Research & development of new lead/prospect lists in the Architectural, Design and custom Builder trades
- Provide Customer Service when necessary for new clients, greeting clients both in person and on the telephone, assisting them with questions they may have and completing follow-up sales calls.
- Develop & Manage marketing campaigns by directing our Vendor Marketing & Advertising Agencies to drive traffic resulting in increased sales within showroom
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customers’ sales.
- Provide Excellence in Customer Service by Problem Solving any customer complaints/concerns by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations.
- Perform other duties as required
Employment Location and Hours
- Expected 40hrs per week and may vary depending on project timelines @ our North York Showroom at 1310 Castlefield Ave.
- Negotiation: Build trust and strong support to push sales forward and develop win/win solutions.
- Relationships Building: Serve honorably and establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally with our Vendor Marketing Agencies as well as all other Vendor Suppliers
- Results Orientation: Ability to focus on desired Marketing Project Management & Office Administration, and see to their completion in the most efficient and timely matter.
- Innovation: Displays the ability to think outside of the box in order to develop creative and new solutions and processes that meet and exceed current and future needs of the role and company.
- Customer Service: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients and partners to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Communication: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective verbal and written communication.
- Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Integrity: Display honesty and transparency that exhibits the values and mission of European Flooring and KHAYERI.
Knowledge, Skills and abilities
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Administration or related field
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office 365 suite (One Note, Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Knowledge of typical business development processes
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM would be considered an asset
- Experience working in Boutique Showroom or Office within the Architecture, Interior Design, Building Industry considered and Asset.
- Detail oriented and self-directed individual able to meet deadlines
- A team player that thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- A great attitude, a high level of confidence and trustworthy
- Ability to always be pro-active and solution oriented
- Fluent in English with strong oral and written communication skills.
The above noted job profile consists of the main duties, responsibilities & expectations European Flooring has of its Marketing & Office Coordinator. However, it is understood that these may evolve or may expanded on.
- We offer a competitive compensation of 40 to 50K inclusive bonus structure based on personal performance. Eligible for benefits; including, Health and Dental.
We thank all applicants in advance and only candidates that qualify will be contacted. Appreciate your interest in European Flooring and wish you all the best with your job search.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Quickbooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Office Administration: 2 years (Required)
- Office Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Indesign: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 2 years (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
European Flooring Group
York, ON, CA
|Posted:||Dec 17, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)