Animation Production Coordinator
Are you a kid at heart looking to build a career with a leading global children's entertainment company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds—and that’s why we want you!
What’s it like to work here?
Spin Master Entertainment (“SME”) is an exciting, fast growing, global, animated content producer within Spin Master Ltd. (“Spin Master”). SME is a division that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and other exploitation of animated children’s entertainment productions. Key properties in SME’s rights portfolio include PAW Patrol, Rusty Rivets, Little Charmers and Bakugan.
The Animation Production Coordinator ("APC") is the support system and administration lifeline for Spin Master Entertainment's ("SME") team responsible for producing film and television productions. The APC works collaboratively with all persons involved in the production of SME’s series.
What we can expect from you:
- Liaising internally with SME’s production executives, Producers and other support staff and externally with production personnel to ensure proper documentation is being completed and collected during production. This may include: initiating and completing, or organizing guild/union documentation, contracts, required materials for tax credits, clearance materials, screen credit information, delivery requirements for broadcasters and distribution entities, and production schedule information, including script schedules. Some preparation of documentation, for example, deal memos, guild/union paperwork, etc., may be required, as requested.
- Setting up key crew interviews, travel, coordinating payment of key crew and helping with logistics of distributing information and documentation during all phases of production.
- Typing, editing, copying and distributing scripts, as they are amended.
- Organizing travel arrangements (including accommodation) for cast, crew and production executives.
- Under supervision, the breaking down of scripts, inputting and evaluating script schedules.
- Providing general support for a production’s Producers and SME’s Executive Producers & Producing Supervisors.
- Providing other administrative support, as required, for each production to which the Production Coordinator is attached.
Who’s a good fit for this team:
- A detail oriented, organized individual who lives for the deadlines and understands the high pressure, fast paced entertainment industry
- Someone who loves to take initiative, is flexible, adaptable and has awesome problem solving skills
- A cool cucumber who thinks quickly, creatively and logically.
You should apply if you have the following:
- 1-3 years’ previous experience in animated children’s television series productions, in a production assistant or production coordinator role.
What you can expect from us:
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun. From top leadership to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Spin Master embodies our Core Values:
- Open Mindset
- Driving Results
When applying please ensure that you highlight the source & job title in the subject line.
eg: Application for ‘ Job Title & SOURCE: (where you heard about this job) in the subject line.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Dec 19, 2018|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)