Office Manage / Executive Assistant
Harrison Corp. is currently hiring for an experienced full-time Office Manager / Executive Assistant. This role includes managing day-to-day office functions such as payroll and book-keeping, providing executive assistance to our President, and also assisting on ongoing project work.
This highly responsible position requires a creative and resourceful individual with excellent communication skills and attention to detail, as well as the ability to assess and successfully balance competing priorities and deadlines in an extremely busy environment. The successful candidate will be able to project an air of authority and be confident when directing team members of all levels on tasks and actions that need to be performed. A candidate with a “can do” attitude and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done will go far in this role.
We work with many different software tools on a daily basis and so the person we select for this role will need to be very technically proficient.
We are looking for someone who has a pleasant demeanour, a great sense of humour and enjoys working in a position where tackling new challenges is a daily occurrence.
Competencies & Qualifications
- Post-secondary degree/certificate/diploma in commerce, management, insurance and risk management or related discipline is considered an asset
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Self-motivated and driven
- Committed to excellence in customer service and builds strong relationships with staff and clients
- Skilled user of the Microsoft Office Suite of products, and familiar with Salesforce and Quickbooks
- Demonstrated accountability and reliability in the quality and timeliness of work
- Flexible and adaptable with proven problem-solving skills
- Works well within a team and independently
- Critical thinker with attention to details.
|Category:||Admin / HR|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Dec 19, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|