CHR Media Group
Digital Marketing Assistant
- Project Coordination: Assist with the development of various digital media and digital asset projects including scheduling, project plans, meeting scheduling, vendor coordination.
- Marketing Campaign Support: Weekly reporting and monitoring of performance.
- Marketing Analysis & Research: Understanding the market and audience to assist building a successful digital media campaigns from both a quantitative and qualitative angle.
- Database: Working with our CRM, database and media planning tools to ensure that our data is up to date and accurate.
- New Business: Supporting the agencies new business development initiatives including responding to client inquiries, scheduling calls, proposal coordination, conferences, mailers.
- Executive Support: Supporting the agencies team in their work day, client relations, errands, correspondence, contact reports, presentations, technical and office support.
- Work closely with the clients and our media team to execute the digital media strategy.
Interdepartmental communication and support Requirements:
- BA in marketing or communications.
- Extremely detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A desire to learn and work in a team setting.
- Good combination of creative and analytical skills.
- Good time management - capable of meeting tight deadlines.
- Enthusiasm, drive & determination to succeed.
- Keen interest in a career in direct & digital marketing.
- Pay: $40,000 to $50,000 per year plus benefits.
About CHR Media Group
CHR Media Group is a leading performance-based digital media company. We work with a wide range of high-growth organizations, building multi-platform digital campaigns that deliver measurable results. CHR Media Group partners with a wide range of companies to help conceptualize and implement custom programs designed to drive powerful paid digital media outcomes. Our solutions are foundational to boosting the performance of our clients' online marketing programs and encouraging stronger sales by providing a superior level of insight and execution. We consistently focus on sharply improving the business results of our customers' valuable paid digital media.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
CHR Media Group
Winnipeg, MB, CA
|Posted:||Dec 28, 2018|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|