Creative Designer + Content Coordinator
SmartSweets is growing! We are looking for a Creative Designer + Content Coordinator to join the squad!
If you are passionate about empowering others to live their happiest lives and kick sugar, we want to hear from you! We are SmartSweets, where we innovated the first candy that kicks sugar- Naturally.
SmartSweets Squad Core Values:
- Extreme Ownership: We have a deep sense of accountability and lead ego-lessly
- Resourceful Rulebreakers: We are innovators and harness our energy to create solutions- All problems are opportunities hidden in disguise.
- Fuelled by Commitment: We are fueled by tenacity, passion, and embrace change.
- Honouring Relationships: We are honoured to be included and to be part of our customers journey. We are grateful of those that support us- Customers, partners, and each other.
SmartSweets Vision & Mission
- Our mission is to kick sugar, keep candy and create a movement on smarter choices.
- Our vision is to become the global leader in innovating smart confectionary products that kick sugar.
- Our why: At SmartSweets, we are tackling one of the largest and most concerning problems hidden in our everyday foods- Sugar.
- Design a range of creative assets that support various areas, including packaging, social media content, in-store design, website images etc.
- Help develop a consistent SmartSweets brand look, personality, and voice
- Brainstorm campaigns, promotions and overall brand direction
- The Details
- Digital design
- create relevant, engaging content for social media, eNewsletters and digital platforms * Packaging Design
- Executing packaging changes and creating packaging artwork for new SKUs. Refining and reworking designs based on feedback and requirements, preparing production files for final print. * Print / In-Store Design
- Designing print marketing items for in-store retail support, trade shows, eComm packages, etc.
- Own projects from ideation to delivery, including sourcing necessary printers, etc. * Video Content
- Basic video editing skills * Additional content creation based on your skill set. Let us know if you’re passionate in other areas - including copywriting, video, photography, etc. * Marketing Support
- Assisting marketing team with content strategy for seasonal / launch campaigns
- Projects as needed, included PR outreach, supporting Brand Partnerships, marketing coordination, etc. * Join and play a key role in our mission to Kick Sugar!
- 3+ years of relevant work experience with print and digital design
- Design experience across digital, mobile, print and video platforms
- High Level of Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, and After Effects)
- Experience in other areas of content creation considered an asset - let us know! (ex. Copywriting, video editing, illustration, photography, etc.)
- Experience with trade marketing or CPG space considered an asset
- Experience with front-end or UX design an asset
Are you ready to join our mission to kick sugar? We want to hear from you! To apply for the squad role, please share your cover letter, resume and why kicking sugar is important to you. Be sure to include a link to your graphic design portfolio too!
To learn more about SmartSweets, visit smartsweets.com and join our Kick Sugar community @eatsmartsweets.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Jan 03, 2019|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|