Mogo Finance Technology Inc.
Videographer / Graphic Designer
Mogo (TSX: MOGO; NASDAQ: MOGO) — a financial technology company — is a mobile first digital challenger to the banks in Canada, empowering consumers with simple solutions to help them manage and control their finances. Users can sign up for a free MogoAccount in only three minutes and get access to six products including free credit score monitoring, identity fraud protection, digital spending account with Platinum Prepaid Visa® Card, digital mortgage experience, the MogoCrypto account, the first product within MogoWealth, which enables the buying and selling of bitcoin, and access to smart consumer credit products through MogoMoney. The platform has been engineered to deliver a best-in-class digital experience, with best-in-class financial products all through one account. With more than 700,000 members and a marketing partnership with Canada's largest news media company, Mogo continues to execute on its vision of becoming the go-to financial app for the next generation of Canadians. To learn more, please visit mogo.ca or download the mobile app (iOS or Android).
Mogo is currently looking for a Designer who has experience in both video production and graphic design. You are on top of latest creative trends, exceptionally detail oriented, and you aren’t intimidated to take on a full range of responsibilities from concept development to production. As part of our Design Team, you will work closely with our Designers, Art Director, and Copywriter on various marketing and design projects.
What you'll do:
- Plan, shoot, edit, and produce videos for various marketing and business needs
- Develop and execute creative campaigns for mediums such as newspaper ads, website, digital ads, videos and various brand collateral.
- Work directly with internal and external designers, photographers and various business stakeholders.
- Brainstorm ideas and concepts with the team to solve creative problems and meet business objectives.
- Translate creative/art direction and high-level concepts into actionable ideas.
- Create presentations and collateral together with researching, experimenting and bringing fresh ideas to the team.
- Modify and export visual assets.
What you'll need:
- Experience in producing videos from start to finish
- Experience with directing actors/models for video shoots
- Exceptional portfolio with examples of strong video and design work.
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills.
- Comfortable with receiving, giving and implementing feedback.
- Proficiency using the latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in photography and photo retouching.
- Demonstrated confidence and a collaborative attitude with other team members as well as the ability to work independently in a self-directed environment.
- Ability to solve complex problems using good judgment and analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and thrive in a dynamic environment.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Mogo Finance Technology Inc.
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Jan 03, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)