VICKAR AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
Vickar Auto Group is a growing automotive group based in Winnipeg that offers our employees a healthy and respectful workplace, competitive wages, opportunity for advancement, a superior group benefits package and discounted pricing on vehicles, parts and service. Vickar Auto Group is committed to the health and well-being of the community that we serve and is known for the great care we take with customers and employees alike.
Vickar Auto Group is looking to fill the position of a Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer will drive day-to-day social media efforts for the Vickar Auto Group. The graphic designer will work directly with all businesses on all aspects of graphic design, on-line initiatives and social media initiatives
We are known as the Auto Group where “Customers send their friends”.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create graphics for the website, social media outlets, on a monthly- per store and per-program basis
- Update graphics throughout the month, based on the program
- Create graphics for auxiliary monthly promotions
- Liaise with 3rd party outlets to deliver graphic requirements, proof, maintain monthly advertising data base (Free Press and Sun)
- Develop and administer CM campaigns for every store; develops graphics, edits or modifies the email template
- Working with General Managers to proof emails
- Providing /creating graphics for digital boards, including 3rd party
- Creating the program graphics for all ethnic/specialized demographics, papers/publications
- Creating promotional marketing material on-request for The Group
- Updating all graphically-appealing documents such as forms, review cards etc.
- Other duties as requested/required.
- Post-secondary education in graphic design
- Knowledge of web design fundamental
- Project management skills
- Time management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Driver’s Licence
We offer a competitive and well-rounded group benefits plan, including a discounted gym membership, group RSP plan and an employee assistance program.
We also offer a variety of employee appreciation incentives including discounted pricing on vehicles, parts and service, a customer referral program and annual recognition for outstanding service to the company or to the community.
Vickar Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer! We are looking for great individuals of various ethnicities to diversity our workplace. If you feel, or know someone who is qualified, please apply with a cover letter and resume online. We thank all those who apply, however only those who meet our requirements will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Required)
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
VICKAR AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
Winnipeg, MB, CA
|Posted:||Jan 03, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)