Publicist / Public RelationsFeatured
Proper Television, one of Canada’s largest television production companies is hiring a full-time publicist for a one year contract.
- Develop and execute the communications and social media strategies for Proper Television productions.
- Write media releases, fact sheets, and pitches to distribute nationally.
- Secure national media coverage for the company and its shows through detailed pitches to media.
- Plan events including set visits, media junkets, and publicity events.
- Media train talent.
- Write cast biographies and show descriptions.
- Manage the company's website and social media channels.
Education and Experience:
- Communication experience in the television industry (minimum 3 years).
- Strong relationships with Canadian media, including trades.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – both oral and written.
- Must be able to work flexible hours when needed.
- Must have your own vehicle.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com
|Category:||Publicity / PR|
772 DOVERCOURT RD
Toronto, ON, CA
|Tags:||Media Relations, Publicity Events, Media Training, Communications|
|Posted:||Jan 17, 2019|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|