Professor Maxwell's 4D Lab
Professor Maxwell’s 4D Lab is a cutting edge line of kid’s Augmented and Virtual Reality products that combine education, crafts, and technology. This is our fastest growing sector and our team is ready to expand. Our brand is distributed globally and found in channels like Michaels, Indigo, Costco, Barnes & Noble and other major retailers around the world.
We are looking for a kick-ass, dynamic and vibrant Graphic Designer to join Professor Maxwell’s Lab, but it doesn’t end there. We want a blood thirsty savage that has a diverse range of talents, who is up on trends and modern styles. This new brand has already won multiple toy awards and generating massive buzz in the industry (see links below of existing titles) so finding the right person in terms of cultural fit is critical to our growth and synergy!
- Have a 4-year Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or Communication Design (or equivalent experience).
- Have at least 3 years of design experience in industry or more.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Proficient in creating graphic elements, layouts and spreads to spec for publishing, packaging, mobile and online.
- Must have an understanding of Colour Profiles and managing Asset Libraries and design iterations.
- Comfortable building upon an existing brand style and visual direction, while adding to the brand’s visual language.
Additional Qualifications: (if you really want to get us excited but not required)
- Familiarity with augmented reality technology and applications is highly preferred but not required.
- Photography and/or video editing experience.
- Web design and eCommerce splash page layout
- Social media, memes and marketing banners/ads.
- Must be proficient, hardworking, focused with an enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude. We are not building a train, we are training a championship track team.
- Must be self-driven; able to foresee and troubleshoot design challenges efficiently and effectively.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail, with respect to both design and time management.
- Must be organized and able to meet deadlines comfortably, with time to spare.
- Must be able to communicate design choices and/or ideas clearly and in a team-oriented manner.
- Able to occasionally travel to attend conferences and trade events.
To Apply, please submit the following:
- Design Portfolio or Website
- Brief paragraph explaining why you want to work for Professor Maxwell’s 4D Lab and why you think this position would be right for you.
Salary negotiable based on experience.
Professor Maxwell's Team
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Professor Maxwell's 4D Lab
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Jan 28, 2019|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|