Frontend Web Developer with Impactful Company
We are looking for a talented frontend web developer to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate is someone who is looking for a position in a company that is making a measurable, positive impact in the world. You are someone who wants to make a difference, and you want to derive meaning from your work. At QxMD we are focused on improving knowledge translation in medicine, to help ensure healthcare professionals have the information they need to treat patients with the highest quality of care.
- Contribute to planning and execution of web app development surrounding medical knowledge translation
- Build beautiful web apps by translating mockups into responsive web app
- Be responsible for full development cycle from prototyping to production
- Contribute expert knowledge to improve and implement best-practices for QxMD web-apps
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with React/Redux
- Experience building responsive cross-browser and cross-platform solutions
- Experience using industry standard testing tools to expedite testing across multiple browsers and platforms.
- Experience working with backend API servers
- Vacation when you need it.
- Any tools and software you need to do your best work.
- A great workspace near Broadway and Cambie. Close to major transit.
- Monthly activities and talks hosted by our workspace.
0.3-0.5% stock options
Why work with us
We take great pride in maintaining a healthy work environment. We’ll empower you to take control of your projects, work with you to define reasonable schedules for your work, and make sure to give you time to take advantage of the beautiful Vancouver outdoors.
Our team is passionate about building reliable, scalable systems while maintaining the ability to move fast. From day one you’ll have an opportunity to contribute to development decisions affecting nearly 2 millions QxMD users worldwide. If you are interested in not only building software at the cutting edge of medical knowledge translation, but are passionate about improving quality of healthcare for patients all over the world, we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- React/Redux: 3 years (Required)
- Responsive Cross-browser Web Apps: 3 years (Required)
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Jan 30, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)