- 5+ years of experience in a traditional and digital design role.
- Comfortability in a PC environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly with Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; savvy with eye-catching PowerPoint presentations.
- Experience working with infographics.
- Experience with creating websites (Wordpress, Wix or similar).
- Experience in Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Experience in social media and web editing/design.
- UX design experience.
- You will successfully support Brokers in winning business by creating exciting and inspiring materials.
- You will be an integral part of the marketing team, bringing your ideas to the table and to life.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Feb 04, 2019|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|