Graphic Design Web and print
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge to take product pictures, design web pages and print media. You will work on a variety of projects, but mainly taking photos of our products to edit and upload to our website.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Taking product pictures and uploading them to the website.
- Creating product descriptions that will enable our clients to make an informed buying decision online
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Knowledge of photo shop and other design software
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Bilingual (French spoken would be an asset)
- Pleasant personality
The candidate must be available Monday to Friday from 8:00AM – 4:30PM, have their own transportation and be serious about wanting to work.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- English and French (Preferred)
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Summerstown, ON, CA
|Posted:||Feb 04, 2019|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|