Social Media Coordinator
Cole International is a leading logistics company in Canada since 1958. Logistics. Customs Brokerage. Trade consulting. It’s what we do. We see – and understand – the big picture, and we go to any lengths to deliver the right solutions and the right answers.
Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We're looking for a social media coordinator to maintain our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop the social media plan and prepare content to fit our various social media platforms, as well is responsible for tracking content performance, directing continuous improvement, reach and engagement.
In addition to the key responsibility of social media strategizing, this successful candidate will also play a key role in supporting the Marketing Manager.
- Maintain the company’s social media profiles and presence, including; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content, appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager and blog writer to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Provide a supportive role to the Marketing Manager that executes the National Marketing Plan for the company.
- Responsible for day-to-day marketing administrative tasks within the department.
- Diploma in Marketing, Business, Communications or relevant field.
- Proven experience as a social media coordinator would be an advantage, but not a requirement
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social media
- Detailed knowledge and experience of social media platforms (LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter)
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator, collaborator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Tech-savvy professional – with an ability to quickly learn various online marketing applications
- Excellent in organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||Feb 06, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)